Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! I've been busy...just not blogging

I was painting pottery just about every week up until Christmas and I've been crocheting like a mad woman. I've finished the actual stitching for Hannah's blanket. Just need to tuck in all the tails. I'll post photos once I can borrow a camera again.


I was asked to paint 15 mugs for the missionaries at a local church. Each one was supposed to be different and in their colors of royal blue and white. I used 3 shades of the blue. It was difficult coming up with 15 patterns, but I've heard all good things so far!




 

 




I'm not making resolutions this year. However, I do need to stop getting sucked in by new art and craft projects! My friend Jen did an awesome thing last year. She didn't buy any new craft supplies, just used what she had for a full year. I am sooo impressed. Not sure I could stick with something like that with requests for painting and crochet projects, but it's a very cool idea and amazing that anyone could do it! Another friend tried not to buy any books for the last few months of the year. He didn't make it. :)

No comments: