Saturday, February 12, 2011

Zentangle Challenge #8 - create a heart using 2 previous challenges

Much love to Artoo, Diva and family. I am sending many prayers your way.

In this first one, I used the two string for the heart and ixorus (which I still have to make up). I like the dimension of this one. This challenge is really making me see things differently and is changing the way I zentangle in a good way! I love seeing what everyone else has done and expanding my own style. Sorry for the crappy pic.


This second zentangle combines orbs and ixorus. The heart in this one is more subtle. If you look closely, you'll find it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the heart in #2, and it is a delight in its subtlety. I love art that challenges me to look at it, study, examine. I learn new things from each.

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT said...

Both pieces are great, very different and wonderful.

ledenzer said...

Very nice tangles!

bohemiangirl said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

Love the hearts!!! The top one is my favorite of you zen tangles so far : )