Saturday, February 5, 2011

weekly zentangle #7 - breathe

I missed last week's challenge. I can't believe I didn't take 5-10 minutes to sit and do that! I thought, 'this is crazy! I gotta take a minute to breathe.' And when I saw this week's challenge, I had to laugh.


These last two weeks have been a little rough. I found out I'm getting laid off the end of April. The current funder for the not-for-profit will no longer cover the expense of my salary. I have a ton of contacts and 3 months to find another job, so I hope to find something I like that pays well within that time. If not, I could use a break from working as long as I have health insurance. lol. I'm more disappointed that the project I was hired to begin is not stable enough to sustain itself without a full-time person to maintain the almost 100 organizational contacts and keep track of the many community projects we oversee. Oh, well.


Challenge #7 started off looking like a diaphragm taking a deep breath and then morphed into a flower vase. Not sure what happened with that, but here it is! I plan to make up challenge #6 soon.




4 comments:

sandy petals said...

Looks like a breath of spring!

ledenzer said...

It does look like a vase but I can see the diaphragm too! It is very interesting and even refreshing!

Shelly Beauch said...

You have still managed a lovely positive looking tile even after a troubled week, I hope everything works out right.

stART said...

I like it - a breathing vase of flowers, LOL!