Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Finally...An Update!

Hi everyone!
I know I've been gone a while, but I hope I still have followers. :) As you know I have been learning about Zentangle for about a year, and after my last post, I attended the February teacher training in Providence, RI. I am now a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT)! 




That training was the ABSOLUTE BEST thing I have done for myself in a long time. I have a much better understanding of the art form and get so much more out of it now. Zentangle is a metaphor for life, and I have been applying  (or at least trying to apply) the principles to my life - slowing down, being deliberate about choices and actions and more. I met some great people from around the world and got plenty of affirmation about my creativity and my abilities to teach and run a business. I can't wait to share what I know with others as I start My Creative Mischief, LLC.






In addition to getting trained, my personal life has been hectic. I have had surgery on both hands in the last 6 weeks. Just last week, my wrist on my dominant hand was cut, making drawing, beading, typing and using a mouse difficult to impossible for now. But once it heals, I'll be better than before.


I'll be uploading pictures of my latest tangles and making a link to the website I'm working on soon (I hope).


Thanx for all the support and well wishes!

No comments: