Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to Beading...my first love

It's been a long time since I beaded something. I missed it, but my desire to hold a needle and deal with tiny little seed beads was not there partly because my craft space had turned into storage. Well, I have purged my apartment (am still purging my apartment) and my craft room is now suitable for working. And wouldn't you know it; my fingers itch for a needle and some beads!

For the month of July, I am seriously working on UFOs and doing things for myself. I have to prepare for the art show in October. I've never been a featured artist before so I need more pieces! I will be working with my goddaughter to complete some of her art for the show this weekend. My mom is working on hers as well. Three generations in one show. :)

The end of June and first few days of July, I finished most of the favors and projects I promised to other people. I still have a few to do, but my mind is resting easier with the majority of them completed and delivered. I can focus on the show and enjoying the process.

The daisy chain necklace below was a thank you gift to a friend who did a huge favor for me. What you can't see in the photo is a tiny orange daisy button that is the clasp.

No comments: