Thursday, June 23, 2011

Duo tangle

Duo-tangle was the hardest challenge, yet! Seriously! I'm not even sure why. Maybe the squareness of dex and the fluidity of verdigogh just could not come together in my head. After hating my first one (tried to do it without a string) and giving up on the second one (tried to do dex in the round), a friend said, "I thought the point of zentangle was NOT to stress?" LOL. So I sucked it up and did the next one in 15 minutes...and it turned out okay! So today day I did another one in 15 minutes using a string (duh) and I liked it! But I thought I didn't use enough dex, so I added some more. And now I don't like it as much. :(


first try

   
second try

third try

I like this one, but there's only a little dex
I should have left it alone!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

This one was hard wasn't it?! Think you've cracked it though. love the one that looks like a corsage!

Roshanda said...

Love the 3rd one... it looks so crazy!!

Joni said...

This was a tough challenge! I'm impressed with your perseverance, and it really paid off. The third try is my favorite, but all have some special quality to them.