Sunday, January 3, 2010

Homemade DVD Cabinet

I've been wanting a dvd cabinet for a while, but store bought ones are so expensive! And none of them was the right size for me or the right shape or color, so what does a creative person do? Build their own! I drew what I wanted and my uncle helped me decide on the materials and my brother helped me put it together. I love it!


It's not complete, yet, because I plan to paint dragonflies and paisleys on it. I have dragonfly "things" in my living room already and I painted the hallway light switch plates with paisleys. So this will tie everything in together. The colors fits my living room since I have red and blue furniture and an asparagus green on the accent wall.


Please ignore the junk underneath...more craft stuff and my kettlebell. :)




No comments: