Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm skipping November & moving right to December

I have my idea for November. I've had it for a while, but it will take me longer to finish than December, so I'm skipping it. :)

This month, I have been all about music. My mp3 player has been glued to my ears. I actually bought a new one that's easier to operate. I bought a cord to hook up my good speakers to my laptop and I've been downloading music like it's going out of style. There's a song out there for almost every mood. Almost. And even though I can't sing a lick, I've been singing all month, even out in public. One of my good friends acted like I was embarrassing her when I was singing and dancing by myself at the studio where we paint. I wasn't bothering anyone (unless my singing voice was hurting someone), but she kept shushing me. I was having a good time! So I'm started on December and may actually finish before the month is out. I hope to have a slow January so I can do November and January together.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hey! Sing and dance all you want. The world wouldn't be so up tight if they all saw more people singing and dancing and being happy. WTG!!